Stop paying for high cost prescriptions copays and get options to your high cost insurance deductibles!

MyCoPayIsTooHigh.com™ assists you in finding Insurance Providers, Prescription Drug Discounts, Discounted Doctor Visits and other high-cost medical supply options. STOP overpaying for your medical expenses, Get your NO OBLIGATION QUOTE today!

START SAVING

Save on all types of medication!

Medication Categories.

TOP SEARCHES

Our CoPay Calculator

Are you really saving money with your current plan? Find out using our handy CoPay Calculator.

START SAVING

How it works?

Fill out the form or call (888) 376-5373 to evaluate your current copays with one of our specialists.

Review and approve a detailed copay savings plan from our team.

Start saving money immediately and review your monthly prescriptions in the mail.

Testimonials

I have diabetes and MyCoPayIsTooHigh helps me save money on my prescription every time I go to the pharmacy.

J. Williams

The team at MyCoPayIsTooHigh was very helpful in finding alternatives to my previous health insurance. I can think less of medical expenses and enjoy life more.

C.West

Thanks to MyCoPayIsTooHigh, I was able to find out I was paying too much for my copay. I was able to find a better alternative thanks to them!

D. Johnson

We help reduce copays up to 55%

For many Americans, it’s a fact that copay prices and health insurance deductibles are on the rise. Even with insurance, some pay hundreds of dollars monthly or annually just to cover their their prescriptions and medical services. This shouldn’t be the case.

READ MORE

Always a 100% Free Service

No Upfront Costs

No Membership Fees

No Enrollment Fees

FAQs

A copay is a fixed amount that you pay whenever you avail of a healthcare service or get your prescription. For example, if your health insurance pays for 95% of the fee for a checkup, that means you’ll only have to cover the remaining 5% (paid directly to your doctor’s office).

A deductible is an amount you pay for healthcare services before your health insurance begins covering the cost. Case in point: with a $1,000 insurance deductible, you pay the first $1,000 of the healthcare expenses you have incurred. After paying your deductible, your insurance provider pays the rest of the fee.
Before choosing a plan, think about two things: how frequently you use your insurance and how much protection you want. Our team can provide you with great insurance options to fit your budget, medical, and lifestyle needs.
We’d be happy to help you. Simply reach out to us by dialing (888) 376-5373 or sending us a message in our Contact page.
No. Our service is free of charge!

Latest News

Got a question for us?

For inquiries, send us a message in our Contact page.

Ask a question